You can check a PageRank for a website using the Google Toolbar (represented by a horizontal blue and grey bar). This software streamlines the process, enter a list of URLs and it will return the PageRank value for each one.
About PageRank Google PageRank is a general representation of a website's popularity and is primarily based in link popularity. Website with a high PageRank value will tend to have more traffic and higher positions in
search engines (although many other factors are also taken into consideration). This software allows you to get the Alexa Traffic Rankings of you and your competitors.
If you wont to see Google PageRank, Alexa TrafficRank,
Yahoo WebRank you can use Rank Viewer.
Rank Viewer features:
- Supports external encrypted Rank Viewer database
- Rank Viewer show Google PageRank
- Rank Viewer show Yahoo WebRank
- Rank Viewer show Alexa TrafficRank
- Rank Viewer show count Google backlinks
- Rank Viewer show count Yahoo backlinks
- Rank Viewer show website Google Catalog(Dmoz catalog)
- Rank Viewer show website Yahoo Catalog
- Rank Viewer show website mirrow
- Rank Viewer show count website indexed pages on Google
- Rank Viewer show count website indexed pages on Yahoo
- Rank Viewer show count website indexed pages on Yandex
- Rank Viewer show website Yandex CY
- Rank Viewer show website Yandex Catalog
- Rank Viewer show count Yandex backlinks
- Program requires HTTP and HTTPS connections. Direct internet connection
or connnection through a proxy server are required.
As a registered customer, you are entitled to:
- Free updates that will be released within 1 year from the date
- Information on updates and new products;
- Free technical support. Technical Support for all products provided
For more information about Rank Viewer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.